While working individually with a counselor is beneficial, there are times when attending group therapy can enhance your healing.
Benefits of Group Therapy:
- Group therapy helps you realize you're not alone.
- Group therapy facilitates giving and receiving support.
- Group therapy helps you find your "voice."
- Group therapy helps you relate to others (and yourself!) in healthier ways.
- Group therapy provides a safety net.
I currently facilitate groups off-site for three community agencies, and I am available for group therapy facilitation by contract.
I will occasionally offer groups at my practice or at an off-site location to address various issues as indicated by the need of clients.